October 14, Classroom (LIMITED TO 10). $100
October 22-23, Hike (LIMITED TO 5). $75
If attending both, registration is $150
I will go over all these and plus many tips and tricks!
- Camera settings, lighting and composition
- Learn to photograph midday, sunsets, during the night and sunrises with proper exposure
- How to read weather and how it affects landscapes for your photos
- When to use a wide angle lens and a telephoto lens
- How to make time to travel to these locations and how make money from landscape photography
- And of course, how to enjoy our Mother Earth and care for it for so the future can enjoy the trails too!
This workshop will consist of three days. You can sign up for just the classroom part OR both the classroom and hike. I highly suggest you sign up for the full workshop so we can apply what we learned in the classroom out on the mountains.
October 14, Friday (LIMITED TO 10). $100
6pm - 8pm, at Glenn Fajota Photography. In classroom.
8pm - 9pm, at Great Outdoor Provisions Co. We will all head across the street and use a special 15% off the whole store only for those who signed up for the workshop to pick up any last minute items for the actual hike (October 10/22 -10/23)
October 22-23, Saturday - Sunday (LIMITED TO 5) $75
*NOTE. THIS IS AN OVERNIGHT HIKE. YOU MUST HAVE PROPER OVERNIGHT GEAR
5am, Depart rendezvous point (TBA at workshop) in the 15 passenger van
9am, Breakfast (paid by GFP)
12pm, Arrive at trailhead (TBA at workshop)
- If there is someone you want to bring (kid/spouse/friend) that wants to go on the hike and not attend the classroom portion, there must be a separate transportation arrangment. Everyone must RSVP by October 13th, whether they are attending the classroom portion or not.
- The determined hike will be rated a 4 out of 5 with minimum hiking experience required BUT each person must be physically able and have their own sleep, shelter, food, first aid kit. If anyone is on medication or has allergies, please let us know when you register.
- Great Outdoor Provisions Company and/or Glenn Fajota Photography is not responsible and shall not be held liable for any injuries during the hike.
LIMITED SEATS. *Quite a few people couldnt attend the last workshop because the seats filled up quick. Open to anyone who appreciates nature with their phone camera or professional camera. We have sold out for the past workshops but I think its because the tons of prizes given by our sponsors (=
For more info or to reserve your seat : firstname.lastname@example.org