May 5, Classroom (LIMITED TO 10). $100
May 6 - 7, Hike (LIMITED TO 10). $75
If attending both, registration is $150
WE'RE GOING ON AN ACTUAL EDITORIAL ASSIGNMENT
I will go over all these and plus many tips and tricks!
- Camera settings, lighting and composition
- How to read weather and how it affects landscapes for your photos
- How to get an actual landscape assignment and make money.
- And of course, how to enjoy our Mother Earth and care for it for so the future can enjoy the trails too!
This workshop will consist of three days. You can sign up for just the classroom part OR both the classroom and hike. I highly suggest you sign up for the full workshop so we can apply what we learned in the classroom out on the mountains.
May 5, Friday (LIMITED TO 10). $100
6pm - 8pm, at Glenn Fajota Photography. In classroom.
8pm - 9pm, at Great Outdoor Provisions Co. We will all head across the street and use a special 15% off the whole store only for those who signed up for the workshop to pick up any last minute items for the actual hike (May 6 -7)
May 6 - 7, Saturday - Sunday (LIMITED TO 10) $75
*NOTE. THIS IS AN OVERNIGHT HIKE. YOU MUST HAVE PROPER OVERNIGHT GEAR
5am, Depart rendezvous point (TBA at workshop)
9am, Breakfast (paid by GFP)
12pm, Arrive at trailhead (TBA at workshop)
- If there is someone you want to bring (kid/spouse/friend) that wants to go on the hike and not attend the classroom portion, there must be a separate transportation arrangement. Everyone must RSVP by April 28th, whether they are attending the classroom portion or not.
- The determined hike will be rated a 4 out of 5 with minimum hiking experience required BUT each person must be physically able and have their own sleep, shelter, food, first aid kit. If anyone is on medication or has allergies, please let us know when you register.
- Glenn Fajota Photography and/or sponsors are not responsible and shall not be held liable for any injuries during the hike.
**Proceeds from this workshop will go to NPCA, our charity.
LIMITED SEATS. *Please email with an assurance that you will attend since this one of the popular workshops of the year. Once you have paid, this will guarantee you a seat.
For more info or to reserve your seat : firstname.lastname@example.org