$100/Per Person. RSVP by January 29, 2016
- I got a camera as a gift. Will it work to shoot food?
- Do I use my on camera flash, natural light or an expensive strobe?
- How can I make money from this and see my images in magazines?
- I always get reflections when shooting glasses and wine bottles. How do I work around that?
- I'm a restaurant owner and we photograph our own food. Can our photographer register?
- Who gets to eat all the food after it has been photographed!?!
I will answer all of these questions and any that you have and show you the tricks of the trade so you can get out there and start making money shooting Food Photography.
The workshop will include classroom instruction for the first couple hours and then hands on shooting with food prepared by Chef Matthew May. So definitley bring your camera so you can leave with your first food photo in your portfolio!
After the workshop, Chef Matthew will be serving a special 2 course meal to everyone. (= So if not you're not coming to learn food photography, come to eat!
LIMITED TO 10 SEATS. Open to photographers of all skill levels as well as chefs. Our workshops always book fast but I think its because the tons of prizes given by our sponsors (=
For more information or to reserve your seat, email@example.com