$100/Per Person. RSVP by February 26, 2016
- What's the difference between a beauty dish and a softbox?
- Alien Bees, Profoto, Amazon, eBay. Which brand do I buy?
- How many lights do I need?
- Where do I place the freaking light and what angle/height/distance?
- How do I light one person? How do I light a whole family?
- Where do I buy all the gear for studio lighting?
You have probably asked one of these questions before and wanted to start shooting with studio strobes but couldn't get the exact answer from searching online. Or you have some knowledge but want to expand to other lighting techniques.
I will answer all of these questions and any that you have and show you the tricks of the trade so you can get out there and start making money back from the lights you just bought.
The workshop will include classroom instruction for the first couple hours and then hands on shooting with actual products and models. So definitely bring your camera so you can leave with portfolio worthy images that you took!
Light refreshments will be served.
LIMITED TO 10 SEATS. Open to photographers of all skill levels as well makeup artists, studio assistants and videographers. Our workshops always book fast but I think its because the tons of prizes given by our sponsors (=
For more information or to reserve your seat, firstname.lastname@example.org