Saturday, August 18, 2018
10am - 6pm, including lunch (provided)
- $100/Per Person
RSVP by August 16, 2018
I will go over all these plus many tips and tricks!
- Camera settings, lighting and composition
- How to take pictures of subjects that move (sports and pets)
- Brief on portrait photography
- Overcoming bad lighting in dark rooms, bright windows, existing light features
- Basic workflow (file management, edit, backup)
- Camera Kit building with different budgets.
The first portion of the workshop will be instructional, which will include a slideshow of images and a live demo. Then after lunch (provided), we go in to the hands on portion of the workshop, where we will apply everything we went over, so bring a camera!
*Although this is geared towards those who have a passion for photography, those who might be interested in photography in general are more than welcome to sign up.
LIMITED TO 10 SEATS. Open to upcoming 6th to 12th graders who appreciates photography with their phone camera or the family's household camera. Each student will walk away with prizes from Lowepro, Paul C Buff and B&H Photo, our sponsors.
For more information or to reserve your seat, email@example.com