JULY 29, 2018
$150, 10 SEATS.
TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT, PLEASE EMAIL INFO@GLENNFAJOTA.COM
The majority of photographers out there learned on their own without proper training. And there is nothing wrong with that. But without the fundamentals, there will always be lots of trial and error and 'test' shots.
If you think either of these setups is right, go ahead and sign up for the class because they're both wrong.
The goal behind all my workshops is to properly educate creatives who want to take their craft to the top in a professional way. I made the mistake already, no need for you to do the same. Visuals that I use are photo/video samples, real invoices, actual client emails, and physical collateral where they can see my final work. I tell you, I'm on Cloud 9 everytime I'm overseas and I see my work (=
- The breakdown of light stands, modifiers, strobes and even extension cords.
- How to build and break down a set whether in studio or on location
- Getting that perfect exposure on the FIRST shot. Because you know, the Creative Director is right behind you.
- How to approach new clients, how to keep client relationships
- Pricing, invoicing, payments, terms and conditions (the things us creatives hate dealing with)
- Gear evaluation
- Social Media
LIVE SHOOT : Model and Product
How much photo/video experience is needed to attend?
None. I approach everyone on the same playing field. We have professionals that attend to those who got a camera a few weeks ago as a gift.
What camera gear do I need to bring?
Whatever you have in your current lineup. Mind you, I've had the same gear for more than six years.
Light Refreshments. Free Parking
Lowepro, Joby, B&H Photo, Paul C. Buff